EXTENDED SAFETY MEASURES
Maintaining a SAFE environment during your experience at Salon 220 is a top priority. The following extended safety measures have been put in place to protect all who enter the salon.
· For the safety of all guests, only one client and stylist will be inside the building during each service. Children or other guests are only permitted if they are also receiving a service.
· All tools, stations, chairs, shampoo bowls, dryers or any other contact surfaces will be cleaned with an EPA and state-board approved sanitizer.
· All solid surfaces including door handles, computers, phones, iPads, credit card reader, etc. will be disinfected consistently each time they are used.
Unnecessary physical contact will be avoided for the duration of the appointment.
Prior to your appointment please complete the Health Survey and Consent form prior to your appointment. (below)
· Masks will be worn by both stylist and guest at all times.
· Be on time so that extended cleaning can be completed without interrupting services.
· Please bring the bare minimum of personal belongings to appointments. Large bags, purses, etc. should remain in your car or outside the salon doors.
· Please reschedule your appointment if you or any member of your household has had a fever within the last 24 hours. Clients arriving sick will be asked to reschedule the appointment for a later, safer date.
· If you or any person you have come in contact with has had COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment until AFTER your 14-day quarantine is complete.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
· When your appointment time arrives, please ring the doorbell and have a seat on the covered front porch.
· Before you enter the salon, I will greet you at the door and take your temperature. If your temperature is 99.5 degrees or higher your appointment will be rescheduled.
· If you have not already done so, you will be required to complete the Health Survey and Consent Form prior to receiving your scheduled service.
· Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the salon.